Sunday, April 17, 2011

Soccer tourney


The Action!
Originally uploaded by vanhalligan
Well basketball got canceled, but fear not I am still getting up at 5:45 to help coach. Although I am just assisting head coach Wu, so the pressure is off. (not that the pressure was ever really on) I am getting a flashback of those early morning practices at HIU. I remember just being exhausted in my classes, which is kind of how I feel now, but more people notice when I fall asleep in class.

In other news the building behind my apartment is being torn apart, which provides plenty of distractions from grading and lesson planning. Although I am about sick of the dust that has been constantly swarming out apartment building. Today's rain was definitely a relief from the constant dust cloud.

As this week of remembrance comes up i think of the passage in John:

Do not be afraid, Daughter Zion;
see, your king is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments