Sunday, September 14, 2008

Teacher's Day to Rock Climbing

Last Wednesday was teacher's day, so all the teachers in our departments went to have a teacher's day picnic. It was a lot of fun. We all sat around drinking tea and hanging out. Everyone was very relaxed and everything was a lot of fun. We did a little hiking on the hill behind the picnic site which had a beautiful view of the city. All in all it was a great day.

The "picnic" site

Yesterday marked the first day for me to ever try rock climbing. It was tough!! I could barely play guitar when I got back my fingers we so sore. I have a new respect for all those hard core rock climbers. It was a great experience. There were four of us. Craig, Sarah a former colleague of their from the middle school and myself. It was great weather and the view was beautiful. I think I can safely say we all had a great time.

Showing us how its done me, just trying to get up the thing End of the Climb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments