Saturday, February 13, 2010

February really? already?

So I haven't posted in forever. Usually this time of year I am not consistently by a computer. This is due to the holiday. Unlike the US and Canada winter is the long vacation while summer is the shorter one.

Tomorrow other then being Valentines day, will be Chinese New Year. It will also be Tibetan New Years. Quite a busy day if I say so myself. Tonight I find myself in a Bangkok hostel on my way back to China in a couple days. China town is about a 5 minute walk and I expecting little sleep tonight due to the fireworks and celebration.

Either way I wanted to write and say all is well and I am excited for a new semester on the rooftop. But for now I will try and take in all I can in Chinatown in Bangkok.

Hope all is well.

1 comment:

Comments