Saturday, December 19, 2009

December Review

As I sit in the Korean owned coffee shop watching pop songs I am sitting here thinking about the past month. Is it really almost 2010?

Well, classes are done. Grading is finished.

I just gave a lecture on Christmas in the local English Corner for a friend. Tried my best to lead a few songs... not sure how that worked out.

My fellow teachers have left for Nepal. Most of the students have left campus, it must be the end.

Well it has been a fun couple weeks. Last weekend Duane, Becky Heidi and I got the opportunity to help out a school about three hours outside of the city. A lot of firsts during that trip:

First time teaching in a Tibet Middle School.

The school


First time to a Tibetan Ngangma:
the circle


First time seeing Tibetan Men slow dancing...

and the slow dances



and this hat...

and me with the hat...



That's all for this entry... I will give some more updates soon.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures just got better and better.

    I'm really glad you're my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments