Sunday, November 15, 2009

Time it is a flyin'

After a hard week last week where I heard some hard but good words the Father has really blessed this week with His timing. It seemed like it could of been one of those crazy weeks where I barely have time to catch my breath, yet in the end all my appointments seemed to work out. By either combining or some canceling while leaders called me at the last second... either way it was a full week that still had a time where I felt rested. It is amazing how if you really leave things in His hands he does provide.

On another note I just got my power chord for my computer today. 5 days without it... it was tough for grading and teaching but in the end it really wasn't horrible. Perhaps I should take a few days off more often.

So apparently I have less then a month of teaching left for the semester. Didn't it just start last week? Time it is a flyin'

1 comment:

  1. when you walk with the father you get to run and not grow weary. he's so rad!

    ReplyDelete

Comments