Wednesday, September 9, 2009

another hard week

So this week I taught a total of one class. I know, I know, I am working too hard. But somehow I will get through it. Teacher's Day is Tomorrow so we have Thursday and Friday off. However my posh schedule is about to come to a halt, come Monday the freshmen will start classes. So although today was a very uneventful (I had office hours today... no one came.) I think this week of peace and relaxation will come to an end soon. In the meantime I have been looking up some of my favorite rock albums, catching up on some reading (Currently reading China Road), running, and doing a little Chinese and Tibetan language study. Tomorrow will be a traditional Tibetan picnic with the other teachers of my school. It should be a lot of fun. And who knows this weekend might include a little camping and rock climbing if the weather stays nice.

Hope you are all doing well.

Rooftop Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments