Thursday, March 5, 2009

Students Day One of teaching

Some Student Quotes from intro class hand out:
Some funny, other just revealing some of their interests.

"I like suffering the internet"
(been there)
"I like green colour, doing sports and reading << harry potter >>"
(Britain strikes again)
"I like reading, playing badminton and going rollerblading"
(rollerblading... they know the word rollerblading? A+ for this student)
"I want to learn more knowledge"
(Yes...)
"I want to learn English gramme"
(how about spelling?)
"I like listing Music and soft internet and go out"
(makes sense to me)
"I want to learn how to cook coffee"
(that's a true sign of being my student... grammar's not quite correct but at least they have their priorities strait)

Second Class coming tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments