Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March

After this Saturday is over I am awaiting a big sigh of relief. It has been a quiet month. A month where everyone here is waiting to exhale. Peaceful yes, restful hardly. Although my classes seem to be going on as normal. I have actually really enjoyed my time in the classroom. My schedule differs from my former Schedule in Northeast China in that I get to see my students twice a week rather then just once. I feel I get to know them better and a lot faster. I am still working on finding ways where they feel more welcome to come to my place and hang out. In the meantime the basketball court seems to be our common place of interest where we can hang out.

In other news... I am an uncle! Chloe Katherine Halligan was born last week weighing 8 lbs. 3 oz. My brother and sister-in-law are finally back at home (hopefully getting some rest). I got to video skype with them, it is just so unreal seeing my bro with his new daughter. Can't wait to see them.

Chloe Sleeping

1 comment:

Comments