Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A season coming to an end.

As I finish cleaning out my stuff from my apartment I realize... it's over. The semester is over. I don't really know how to feel.

Another season of my life quickly passes me by. I am not too sad to say goodbye to this season, but it has taught me a lot more about NE China and more about myself.

As I face another semester before heading back to Monmouth for a year I realize all that I have to be thankful for. The Father has always provided for me in so many ways. If it takes a hard season to remind of His goodness than I am grateful.

I am preparing for my winter travels down south to meet up with old friends and spend some R and R time.

I hope everyone had a great holiday season. I miss you all and am always looking forward to the next time we get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments