Monday, August 31, 2009

Back on the rooftop

Well another action packed summer is over.

I find myself at the newly opened cafe looking over two of the main streets in Lhasa. I have been back for a week now and am trying to get more organized and pumped for the new semester and year of teaching and living.

The summer seemed to fly... as usual. There were definitely some people I didn't get a chance to really spend much time with or see at all. But I am grateful for the time with the people I did see.

I am blessed to be able to be here for one more year. For all those who have given so much support in numerous ways I am thankful. I keep wondering how my life has ended up being what it is today and it seems I had little to do with it. I am just thankful His plans a bigger then my own.

I hope you all have a blessed year. If you do want to get in contact me, facebook is blocked for the time being so emails are probably your best bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments